invisible fixings

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions invisible fixings

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings
    the grey lining you see in most vans is glued on using spray glue from an aerosol

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings
    the grey lining you see in most vans is glued on using spray glue from an aerosol

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings

gymchris
    Participant

invisible
    the panel i want to place in the pic is already covered with lining of choice.. i need to fix said lined panel into place but i do not want to be able to see the fixing as it will be on view

gymchris
    Participant

invisible
    the panel i want to place in the pic is already covered with lining of choice.. i need to fix said lined panel into place but i do not want to be able to see the fixing as it will be on view

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.