invisible fixings

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions invisible fixings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    gymchris
    Participant

hello am just getting started with a van conversion and although i feel it is someting i can manage. as i plan the conversion in my head and try to work out how i can make it work i have found a problem, its as follows and hope someone could help….i have a bare transit panel van and i want to panel and line the inside i have cut the panels and have the lining to cover but its the fixings that puzzle me i can scew or rivet the areas i can cover with cabinets etc but how do i make the fixing invisible on the areas that will be seen , ie the panel behind drivers seat where the window molding is… i have just covered the rear doors and although i got away with using plastic type caps i want to hide the fixings on the what will be the above sink hob area…

Darren
    Keymaster

Are you trying to hide the
    Are you trying to hide the screws that will hold the lining to the van walls?

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.