Campervan Electricals – NEEDED: Hints, Tips, Products and Advice

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Campervan Electricals – NEEDED: Hints, Tips, Products and Advice

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

On the 12v side, I’m just
    On the 12v side, I’m just going to rig up a leisure battery that will operate lights etc. whilst “en route”. I will then carry a charger to use to recharge the leisure battery once I get to selected sites who have mains hook up. Many many sites have 230/240v hook ups.

mgroadster
    Participant

On the 12v side, I’m just going to rig up a leisure battery that will operate lights etc. whilst “en route”. I will then carry a charger to use to recharge the leisure battery once I get to selected sites who have mains hook up. Many many sites have 230/240v hook ups.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

A split charge relay is great
    A split charge relay is great for charing when driving. Then you don’t need to worry about charing via mains when you arrive. Fairly easy to install.

Darren
    Keymaster

A split charge relay is great for charing when driving. Then you don’t need to worry about charing via mains when you arrive. Fairly easy to install.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.