Campervan Electricals – NEEDED: Hints, Tips, Products and Advice

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Campervan Electricals – NEEDED: Hints, Tips, Products and Advice

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Ste_Mulv
    Participant

How about the 12v Side
    Hi Mgroadster,

What are you planning on doing for your 12v side? what relay and all the other equipment you are using?

Is it a standard to have a 16A connection at sites?

Ste

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

How about the 12v Side
    Hi Mgroadster,

What are you planning on doing for your 12v side? what relay and all the other equipment you are using?

Ste

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

How about the 12v Side
    Hi Mgroadster,

Ste

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

How about the 12v Side
    Hi Mgroadster,

Ste

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

How about the 12v Side
    Hi Mgroadster,

Ste

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

How about the 12v Side
    Hi Mgroadster,

Ste

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

How about the 12v Side
    Hi Mgroadster,

Ste

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

How about the 12v Side
    Hi Mgroadster,

Ste

mgroadster
    Participant

On the 12v side, I’m just
    On the 12v side, I’m just going to rig up a leisure battery that will operate lights etc. whilst “en route”. I will then carry a charger to use to recharge the leisure battery once I get to selected sites who have mains hook up. Many many sites have 230/240v hook ups.

mgroadster
    Participant

On the 12v side, I’m just going to rig up a leisure battery that will operate lights etc. whilst “en route”. I will then carry a charger to use to recharge the leisure battery once I get to selected sites who have mains hook up. Many many sites have 230/240v hook ups.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.