There has never been an easier time to make your own campervan.
Old Public Bus Salvaged to Create Affordable Housing in IsraelGreat story about converting an old bus into affordable housing in Israel. Some good pics of the bus conversion.
Competition: Win 2 Gecko Pads for your CampervanUpdate: This competition has now closed. Those lovely people at CamperVanMan.com are giving away 2 of their Gecko pads. These pads are great for keeping your mobile phone and other items close at hand when driving. You can read more about the pads, and also check out CamperVanMans's great stock of campervan accessories.
Win a One Man & His Campervan DVD boxsetUpdate: This competition has now closed. We have two DVD boxsets of Martin Dorey's wonderful One Man & His Campervan series to give away. To enter the competition just leave a comment telling us about you and your campervan. The two winners will be choosen at random at midday (UK BST) on Friday 24th May 2013. For more information visit the website: www.campervandvd.co.uk
Motorhomes can Stay in car parks in DevonRule are being changed so that motor home owners can park overnight in five Torridge car parks. Torridge District Council is changing its current regulations, which ban overnight parking in any of its car parks. From next year motor homes will be allowed to park for £5 between 6pm and 10am for a maximum of two nights. The five car parks are:
Latest Forum Topics
More forum topics
Latest Blog Posts
- conversion Citroen Jumpy 2005 by eipmiw
- Benidorm Nights! (Or: A Star Is Born....) by sirrahna
- This book is available word wide on Amazon by easy2rv
- A nice book about Sprinter camper / work van conversion. by easy2rv
- FOAM CUT TO SIZE by thefoamshop
- Home at last! (And an introduction to "The Pud").... by sirrahna
- New to the VanLife by SteveW4
- "The Journey begins"... by Lordlochabar
- Journey to the sun by Icarus II
- hiace regius swivel seat. having problem finding swivel base. runners are 485mm apart.Will espace seats fit this size. by steve7424
More blog posts