Trip Planning websites- Europe

Home Forum topic Camping Trip Planning websites- Europe

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    kiwidave
    Participant

Thanks Mark
    That road looks amazing, however Fred, our trusty 89 SWB transit, might struggle there, and he is not that light on the steering! So to avoid a nasty recovery, or coming unstuck vs some on coming traffic, think it’s best we leave that till next time.

Will def look at the alps as you suggest though.

cheers

kiwidave
    Participant

Thanks Mark
    That road looks amazing, however Fred, our trusty 89 SWB transit, might struggle there, and he is not that light on the steering! So to avoid a nasty recovery, or coming unstuck vs some on coming traffic, think it’s best we leave that till next time.

cheers

kiwidave
    Participant

Thanks Mark

cheers

kiwidave
    Participant

Thanks Mark

cheers

Patrick

camper van trip to Torrox in Spain.
    I am soon driving down to Southern Spain in vw camper van and would love to hear from
    anyone planning same.

Patrick

I am soon driving down to Southern Spain in vw camper van and would love to hear from
    anyone planning same.

Patrick

anyone planning same.

Patrick

anyone planning same.

Patrick

anyone planning same.

Patrick

anyone planning same.

Patrick

anyone planning same.

Patrick

anyone planning same.

Patrick

anyone planning same.

lauraJonathan
    Participant

This is very similar to what
    This is very similar to what we plan to do but the other way around! Starting in Norway and going down Germany etc. Any tips??

lauraJonathan
    Participant

This is very similar to what
    This is very similar to what we plan to do but the other way around! Starting in Norway and going down Germany etc. Any tips??

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.