Trip Planning websites- Europe

Home Forum topic Camping Trip Planning websites- Europe

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Try
    Try http://en.mappy.com/#p=itinerary_homepage

I’ve used it for calculating fuel and toll road charges before.

As mgroadster says though, have the fun is driving where you fancy.

Darren
    Keymaster

Try

Darren
    Keymaster

Try

Darren
    Keymaster

Try

kiwidave
    Participant

Nice one, thanks. Definitely
    Nice one, thanks. Definitely agree about the ‘go where ever’ way of thinking, but this sort of thing helps in budgets mainly. Also, insurance is limited by number of miles too.

mgroadster, we are planning roughly the same trip, thoughl in reverse. I’m sure it will be great.

thanks

kiwidave
    Participant

Nice one, thanks. Definitely agree about the ‘go where ever’ way of thinking, but this sort of thing helps in budgets mainly. Also, insurance is limited by number of miles too.

mgroadster, we are planning roughly the same trip, thoughl in reverse. I’m sure it will be great.

thanks

kiwidave
    Participant

thanks

kiwidave
    Participant

thanks

kiwidave
    Participant

thanks

kiwidave
    Participant

thanks

kiwidave
    Participant

thanks

kiwidave
    Participant

thanks

kiwidave
    Participant

thanks

Catalan Camper
    Participant

Aires
    France and Spain are great for wild camping. France has places called “Aires” which you can stop at for free but be picky as some are dreadful while others are excellent. There are books out there with a comprehensive list of places.

In Spain you can stay almost anywhere if you’re discreet. You’re supposed to park at least 2km from campsites but we often parked next to them.

The only place I stayed in Germany was Berlin in the Friedrichshain area. I parked up at Boxhagener Platz for several days with no hassle. I avoided Austria as it’s expensive and Slovenia is just as pretty, especially Bled.

Haven’t been to Italy yet but we’ve decided to spend a few years exploring Spain which is an amazingly diverse and beautiful country. I have a good list of safe wild camping spots if you’re interested.

Catalan Camper
    Participant

Aires
    France and Spain are great for wild camping. France has places called “Aires” which you can stop at for free but be picky as some are dreadful while others are excellent. There are books out there with a comprehensive list of places.

In Spain you can stay almost anywhere if you’re discreet. You’re supposed to park at least 2km from campsites but we often parked next to them.

The only place I stayed in Germany was Berlin in the Friedrichshain area. I parked up at Boxhagener Platz for several days with no hassle. I avoided Austria as it’s expensive and Slovenia is just as pretty, especially Bled.

Haven’t been to Italy yet but we’ve decided to spend a few years exploring Spain which is an amazingly diverse and beautiful country. I have a good list of safe wild camping spots if you’re interested.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.