Trip Planning websites- Europe

Home Forum topic Camping Trip Planning websites- Europe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    kiwidave
    Participant

Hi All,

We are planning a trip around Europe this summer, and I have been looking for a route planning website so we can roughly outline the trip. I plan to have a sat nav for the actual trip, but we are trying to make some estimates on distance, fuel costs etc.

I have tried a few times with Google Maps, but I have had a few issues trying to list so many destinations. I have also tried viamichelin.co.uk, but that only seems to allow me to list 10 destinations. Out trip will be about 6000 miles in a rough clockwise direction, so need some (free) software that will help??

Any ideas please??

mgroadster
    Participant

1/2 the fun of our mini trip
    1/2 the fun of our mini trip was not planning the route! We took a map, went down to the sth of France along CanneS,Nice and Monte Carlo etc, then onto Italy to Venice, Florence and Rimini, up into Austria and then across through Germany home. Each day we looked to see where we fancied going.

mgroadster
    Participant

1/2 the fun of our mini trip was not planning the route! We took a map, went down to the sth of France along CanneS,Nice and Monte Carlo etc, then onto Italy to Venice, Florence and Rimini, up into Austria and then across through Germany home. Each day we looked to see where we fancied going.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

Try
    Try http://en.mappy.com/#p=itinerary_homepage

I’ve used it for calculating fuel and toll road charges before.

As mgroadster says though, have the fun is driving where you fancy.

Darren
    Keymaster

Try

Darren
    Keymaster

Try

Darren
    Keymaster

Try

Darren
    Keymaster

Try

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.