Planning our 6 month Europe adventure! :)

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Planning our 6 month Europe adventure! :)

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    lauraJonathan
    Participant

Booked our ferry to Denmark
    Booked our ferry to Denmark yesterday!! Offical leave date 8 May! :))) Just thought I’d share!

Darren
    Keymaster

Great news. Hope you had a
    Great news. Hope you had a fantastic trip 🙂

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Hi guys, any advice on
    Hi guys, any advice on drawing cash out in Europe? My bank charges 2% of what u withdraw and obviously if i can only withdraw a maximum of £300 at a time, over the 6 months the charges will add up..

Ive enquired with Nationwide who apparently offer an account with free cash withdrawls in europe but its £10 per month for the account.

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Hi guys, any advice on
    Hi guys, any advice on drawing cash out in Europe? My bank charges 2% of what u withdraw and obviously if i can only withdraw a maximum of £300 at a time, over the 6 months the charges will add up..

Ive enquired with Nationwide who apparently offer an account with free cash withdrawls in europe but its £10 per month for the account.

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Hi guys, any advice on

Darren
    Keymaster

Some great info on this
    Some great info on this page:
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-travel-money

Darren
    Keymaster

Some great info on this

Darren
    Keymaster

Some great info on this

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Just for information should
    Just for information should anyone else need it….I ended up with a current account with Norwich and Peterboroguh Building Society via your link to the site Darren, thanks!
    Free cash withdrawls and payments in Europe, seemed to be the only account out there that did it.

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Just for information should anyone else need it….I ended up with a current account with Norwich and Peterboroguh Building Society via your link to the site Darren, thanks!
    Free cash withdrawls and payments in Europe, seemed to be the only account out there that did it.

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.