Planning our 6 month Europe adventure! :)

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Planning our 6 month Europe adventure! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    lauraJonathan
    Participant

Thanks for that Davey, Il
    Thanks for that Davey, Il pass that on to Jonathan, see if that solves it!

🙂

Darren
    Keymaster

That’s a good solution.
    That’s a good solution. Always check with your insurance company though.

Darren
    Keymaster

That’s a good solution.

Darren
    Keymaster

That’s a good solution.

lauraJonathan
    Participant

…me again….
    Im sat

…me again….
    Im sat reading through my Caravan Club Europe Guide and could quite easily freak out! Scaring me a little! Im trying to relax about our trip but I am a worry-er! Someone please but my mind at rest that everything will be fine! haha!

Can I not stock up the van with food/booze etc coz each country has requirements on what we can take in?

toomuchtothinkabout.com

lauraJonathan
    Participant

…me again….
    Im sat

…me again….
    Im sat reading through my Caravan Club Europe Guide and could quite easily freak out! Scaring me a little! Im trying to relax about our trip but I am a worry-er! Someone please but my mind at rest that everything will be fine! haha!

Can I not stock up the van with food/booze etc coz each country has requirements on what we can take in?

toomuchtothinkabout.com

lauraJonathan
    Participant

…me again….
    Im sat

…me again….

toomuchtothinkabout.com

Darren
    Keymaster

There is absolutely no need
    There is absolutely no need to worry about anything. Campervan trips are one of the easiest and most rewarding ways to travel.
    I find it easier than ‘real’ life at home.

What restrictions are you thinking of? Alcohol? I believe that within EU countries you can carry as much as you like if it’s for your own consumption.
    The different food and drink found in different countries is one of the best parts of travelling.

Darren
    Keymaster

There is absolutely no need to worry about anything. Campervan trips are one of the easiest and most rewarding ways to travel.

What restrictions are you thinking of? Alcohol? I believe that within EU countries you can carry as much as you like if it’s for your own consumption.
    The different food and drink found in different countries is one of the best parts of travelling.

Darren
    Keymaster

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Thanks Darren!
    Im trying to

Thanks Darren!

Im trying to just go with the flow and be prepared, just seems alot to remember etc! Were hopefully going to have everything in place by the end of this month and so the last month before we go we can spend doing the nice bit like researching places etc.

Norway isnt in the EU is it, I was planning on stocking Zellie up but it seems we can only take a small amount of alcohol, typical with Norway being extremley expensive! Im just panicing….and relax.

Thank you!

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Thanks Darren!
    Im trying to

Thanks Darren!

Im trying to just go with the flow and be prepared, just seems alot to remember etc! Were hopefully going to have everything in place by the end of this month and so the last month before we go we can spend doing the nice bit like researching places etc.

Norway isnt in the EU is it, I was planning on stocking Zellie up but it seems we can only take a small amount of alcohol, typical with Norway being extremley expensive! Im just panicing….and relax.

Thank you!

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Thanks Darren!
    Im trying to

Thanks Darren!

Thank you!

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Booked our ferry to Denmark
    Booked our ferry to Denmark yesterday!! Offical leave date 8 May! :))) Just thought I’d share!

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Booked our ferry to Denmark
    Booked our ferry to Denmark yesterday!! Offical leave date 8 May! :))) Just thought I’d share!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.