Planning our 6 month Europe adventure! :)

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Planning our 6 month Europe adventure! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    lauraJonathan
    Participant

Ive just searched quickly for
    Ive just searched quickly for a GB sticker which I believe we need for driving around Europe. There seems to be a plain black and white one and one thats blue with stars. Can we use either of these???

Darren
    Keymaster

Yes, either is fine. I
    Yes, either is fine. I prefer to get the small version on the number plates. There are small stickers you can add to the number plates if you have the space.

Darren
    Keymaster

Yes, either is fine. I
    Yes, either is fine. I prefer to get the small version on the number plates. There are small stickers you can add to the number plates if you have the space.

Darren
    Keymaster

Yes, either is fine. I

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Fab, il have a nosey.
    Also im

Fab, il have a nosey.
    Also im reading alot about beam reflectors??? I have no clue what they are but do we need them?? thanks!

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Fab, il have a nosey.
    Also im

Fab, il have a nosey.
    Also im reading alot about beam reflectors??? I have no clue what they are but do we need them?? thanks!

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Fab, il have a nosey.
    Also im

Fab, il have a nosey.

Darren
    Keymaster

Beam deflectors are clear
    Beam deflectors are clear plastic stickers that change your headlight beams to point to the other side of the road. It’s worth getting some. They just stick on your headlights. I think they are a legal requirement.

Darren
    Keymaster

Beam deflectors are clear plastic stickers that change your headlight beams to point to the other side of the road. It’s worth getting some. They just stick on your headlights. I think they are a legal requirement.

Darren
    Keymaster

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Great thanks again!
    Im sure

Great thanks again!

Im sure Il have plenty more questions before we go! ha!

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Great thanks again!
    Im sure

Great thanks again!

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Great thanks again!
    Im sure

Great thanks again!

Kris
    Participant

Sorry for late reply
    Hi I have a 2008 Ford Transit, I chose it for reliabilty and interior space and yeah slowly but surely building it myself just apolstery and table left 😀 , I havn’t had much buiding experiance but you pick some things up along the way. But i will have to use a company for apolstery and the table as i know that’s way beyond my abilities.

so a 6 month trip have you got a route planned or just playing it by ear

;D

Kris
    Participant

Sorry for late reply
    Hi I have a 2008 Ford Transit, I chose it for reliabilty and interior space and yeah slowly but surely building it myself just apolstery and table left 😀 , I havn’t had much buiding experiance but you pick some things up along the way. But i will have to use a company for apolstery and the table as i know that’s way beyond my abilities.

so a 6 month trip have you got a route planned or just playing it by ear

;D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.