My project van

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van My project van

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    ofb
    Participant

Table
    Yeh…I’m thinking just fold mine down and let it sit on the floor under the slats for the night , then up during the day [ its the fold down type ]

as for storing it ….think it fits in the loo on the back wall with its stow brackets from the caravan

ofb
    Participant

update
    Well things are starting to take shape……kitchen kinda finished , water / waste done for the time being – and a quick test. a few blinds put up, still need to test the mains hook up [ I’ve a lead to plug into a ext lead to simulate hookup 240v ] Fridge seems to work on gas ok , I still need to do a fair bit of finishing ….paint / wall paper / flooring etc But I’m keen to get and use it and finish of the details as and when.

a quick photo of the insides as it stands

ofb
    Participant

update
    Well things are starting to take shape……kitchen kinda finished , water / waste done for the time being – and a quick test. a few blinds put up, still need to test the mains hook up [ I’ve a lead to plug into a ext lead to simulate hookup 240v ] Fridge seems to work on gas ok , I still need to do a fair bit of finishing ….paint / wall paper / flooring etc But I’m keen to get and use it and finish of the details as and when.

ofb
    Participant

update

Road Trip
    Participant

its looking good, have you
    its looking good, have you made any more progress since your last post?

We are just starting our conversion, like you we will be taking bits from a caravan, well we have 3 to chose from 🙂

I love the shape of your van, perfect for a conversion, we couldn’t seem to find one with our budget so in the end we went for a LWB transit.

Road Trip
    Participant

We are just starting our conversion, like you we will be taking bits from a caravan, well we have 3 to chose from 🙂

I love the shape of your van, perfect for a conversion, we couldn’t seem to find one with our budget so in the end we went for a LWB transit.

Road Trip
    Participant

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.