My project van

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van My project van

This topic contains 66 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Road Trip 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Darren
    Keymaster

Great stuff. Always good to
    Great stuff. Always good to get electrics installed and working.

ofb
    Participant

destruction time
    Thought I’d pop a few photos up of the 1991 Bailey 2 berth [ before and after ]I got for parts ….I used the door, side windows,oven/grill/rings ,sink, loo , foam seating cupboard doors etc

Just in the final stages of full dismantling

ofb
    Participant

destruction time
    Thought I’d pop a few photos up of the 1991 Bailey 2 berth [ before and after ]I got for parts ….I used the door, side windows,oven/grill/rings ,sink, loo , foam seating cupboard doors etc

ofb
    Participant

destruction time

ofb
    Participant

more progress
    managed to finish off the main bed / seating area today , based it on the caravans concept and used to pull out slat system

ofb
    Participant

more progress
    managed to finish off the main bed / seating area today , based it on the caravans concept and used to pull out slat system

ofb
    Participant

more progress

Darren
    Keymaster

Looks great. Mine is very
    Looks great. Mine is very similar but I use the dining table to fill the gap. I am tempted to try something like this, as it would prevent having to swing the table around, but alas it would be another thing to store. Looks great, well done πŸ™‚

Darren
    Keymaster

Looks great. Mine is very similar but I use the dining table to fill the gap. I am tempted to try something like this, as it would prevent having to swing the table around, but alas it would be another thing to store. Looks great, well done πŸ™‚

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Wow, that is good recycling.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

ofb
    Participant

Table
    Yeh…I’m thinking just fold mine down and let it sit on the floor under the slats for the night , then up during the day [ its the fold down type ]

as for storing it ….think it fits in the loo on the back wall with its stow brackets from the caravan

ofb
    Participant

Table
    Yeh…I’m thinking just fold mine down and let it sit on the floor under the slats for the night , then up during the day [ its the fold down type ]

as for storing it ….think it fits in the loo on the back wall with its stow brackets from the caravan

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.