My project van

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van My project van

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    ofb
    Participant

big barn
    Yep ….was lucky to have a big barn to use for 3 months , would of been interesting doing such work road side ….which is where are the rest of the build is happening

ofb
    Participant

window fitted
    So after I paneled the rear, the window went in and spare wheel fitted, number plate moved and new lights fitted …..

Can you spot my error / problem with the rear lights ?

ofb
    Participant

window fitted
    So after I paneled the rear, the window went in and spare wheel fitted, number plate moved and new lights fitted …..

ofb
    Participant

window fitted

Darren
    Keymaster

Are they upside down and on
    Are they upside down and on the wrong sides? Are you missing a number plate light?

Darren
    Keymaster

Are they upside down and on the wrong sides? Are you missing a number plate light?

Darren
    Keymaster

ofb
    Participant

No….they’re on the correct
    No….they’re on the correct sides with number plate light and conform with regs for height from floor/road

BUT you are not aloud a red triangle on the back of a vehicle unless its being towed …Doh ! [ admittedly they don’t show that well in the photo ]

These are trailer lights I fitted …… time to blank out / re shape the visible red reflective triangle

Live and learn ….lol

ofb
    Participant

No….they’re on the correct sides with number plate light and conform with regs for height from floor/road

BUT you are not aloud a red triangle on the back of a vehicle unless its being towed …Doh ! [ admittedly they don’t show that well in the photo ]

These are trailer lights I fitted …… time to blank out / re shape the visible red reflective triangle

Live and learn ….lol

ofb
    Participant

Live and learn ….lol

ofb
    Participant

progress
    Well pleased….. Got to test the split changer installation and the relay for running the fridge on 12v from the vans battery whilst driving ( its a ignition switched feed so drops out when you switch the engine off )….all seems to be fine
    Not the neatest ….but well labeled and easy to see / follow

ofb
    Participant

progress
    Well pleased….. Got to test the split changer installation and the relay for running the fridge on 12v from the vans battery whilst driving ( its a ignition switched feed so drops out when you switch the engine off )….all seems to be fine

ofb
    Participant

progress

Darren
    Keymaster

Great stuff. Always good to
    Great stuff. Always good to get electrics installed and working.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great stuff. Always good to
    Great stuff. Always good to get electrics installed and working.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.