My project van

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van My project van

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    ofb
    Participant

Well this is the van I got to build my campervan , I think the shape lends itself to look like a modern camper / motormome

mgroadster
    Participant

Just the job
    Just the job that……..Plenty of room to make a decent living area there.

mgroadster
    Participant

Just the job

mgroadster
    Participant

Just the job

Darren
    Keymaster

That’s a great shape. It’s
    That’s a great shape. It’s low at the back, a great advantage of front-wheel-drive. Hopefully you can use the shape over the cab also.

Darren
    Keymaster

That’s a great shape. It’s low at the back, a great advantage of front-wheel-drive. Hopefully you can use the shape over the cab also.

Darren
    Keymaster

ofb
    Participant

Good size
    Yep plenty of room, the floor is nice and low …approx 17″ off the road . The inside is great having flat walls …..inside measures 2.1m wide / 3.6m long and 2.3m high and the bubble over the cab was isolated from the rear just like the cab was, I cut a walk way through to the cab and and formed a cupboard sank into the over cab space as it was not big enough for a child’s bed .

ofb
    Participant

Good size
    Yep plenty of room, the floor is nice and low …approx 17″ off the road . The inside is great having flat walls …..inside measures 2.1m wide / 3.6m long and 2.3m high and the bubble over the cab was isolated from the rear just like the cab was, I cut a walk way through to the cab and and formed a cupboard sank into the over cab space as it was not big enough for a child’s bed .

ofb
    Participant

Good size

Darren
    Keymaster

Sounds fantastic. The flat
    Sounds fantastic. The flat walls and walk through are perfect. Would love to do a van like this in the future.

Darren
    Keymaster

Sounds fantastic. The flat walls and walk through are perfect. Would love to do a van like this in the future.

Darren
    Keymaster

ofb
    Participant

Loads to do…
    This was the rear view ….had to remove the roller door and re fab the rear in

ofb
    Participant

Loads to do…
    This was the rear view ….had to remove the roller door and re fab the rear in

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.