LDV Convoy 2.5 petrol/lpg mpg?

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions LDV Convoy 2.5 petrol/lpg mpg?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Good link. The link says
    Good link. The link says you’ll get 25 MPG. I would have guessed about 20 MPG for everyday use from a petrol based engine.
    Don’t forget LPG is much cheaper to buy, and hopefully the LPG tank that has been fitted is very big, so you should be able to get a big range from it. You can also switch the engine back to run on petrol if the LPG runs low.

As the weight is more than 3,500 KGs you’ll need a driving licence from before 1997, or the necessary entitlement on your license.

Darren
    Keymaster

Good link. The link says
    Good link. The link says you’ll get 25 MPG. I would have guessed about 20 MPG for everyday use from a petrol based engine.
    Don’t forget LPG is much cheaper to buy, and hopefully the LPG tank that has been fitted is very big, so you should be able to get a big range from it. You can also switch the engine back to run on petrol if the LPG runs low.

As the weight is more than 3,500 KGs you’ll need a driving licence from before 1997, or the necessary entitlement on your license.

Darren
    Keymaster

Good link. The link says

Darren
    Keymaster

Good link. The link says

Darren
    Keymaster

Good link. The link says

Darren
    Keymaster

Good link. The link says

Darren
    Keymaster

Good link. The link says

Darren
    Keymaster

Good link. The link says

Darren
    Keymaster

Good link. The link says

Darren
    Keymaster

Good link. The link says

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg
    just looking on the link but can not find info for 2003 2.5 diesel ldv convoy anybody got an idea thank you any way

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg
    just looking on the link but can not find info for 2003 2.5 diesel ldv convoy anybody got an idea thank you any way

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.