LDV Convoy 2.5 petrol/lpg mpg?

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions LDV Convoy 2.5 petrol/lpg mpg?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The
    A bit confused here. The original post says it’s a petrol/LPG. The post I replied to about manuals and now this one refer to it as a diesel. Is it a diesel?
    If so, I get circa 25 to 30mpg from my MK6 transit LWB high top and that has a 2.4 non turbo engine.

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The
    A bit confused here. The original post says it’s a petrol/LPG. The post I replied to about manuals and now this one refer to it as a diesel. Is it a diesel?
    If so, I get circa 25 to 30mpg from my MK6 transit LWB high top and that has a 2.4 non turbo engine.

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The

bikerbrett
    Participant

convoy
    mine about the diesel is a later posting the first one was petrol/lpg could not get no info on the link so posted one for my diesel yes you also replied to one about diesel convoy manuals thank you mgr

bikerbrett
    Participant

convoy
    mine about the diesel is a later posting the first one was petrol/lpg could not get no info on the link so posted one for my diesel yes you also replied to one about diesel convoy manuals thank you mgr

bikerbrett
    Participant

convoy

bikerbrett
    Participant

convoy

bikerbrett
    Participant

convoy

bikerbrett
    Participant

convoy

bikerbrett
    Participant

convoy

bikerbrett
    Participant

convoy

bikerbrett
    Participant

convoy

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.