LDV Convoy 2.5 petrol/lpg mpg?

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions LDV Convoy 2.5 petrol/lpg mpg?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Jay Cole
    Participant

Hi all,
    I am new to the campervan convertion idea.
    I thought about it when the Head teacher at the school I work at (I’m the site Manager not a teacher) mentioned that the school mini bus may be getting sold due to lack of use.
    It’s a lwb LDV hitop. 06 reg.
    Straight away i could see that the size would be great for me, the missus and nipper.
    One draw back is that it has a petrol engine but is fitted with an LPG convertion.
    I belive the engine is a 2.5 ford durotec?
    Does anyone know of the fuel consuption/running costs remember it’s got LPG.
    Any way thanks alot.
    Hope someone can help.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Sorry I have just checked the hand book and v5 for the school bus and it is a 2 ltr dohc with LPG.
    There is no mention of mpg in the hand book, so i could do with some help here please.
    Also on the v5 it says that the weight is 3850gk?
    Does this sound correct? It is the school bus model.
    Please help as I don’t want to buy some thing that requires me to put the indicator on every time I approch a petrol station.
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Sorry I have just checked the hand book and v5 for the school bus and it is a 2 ltr dohc with LPG.
    There is no mention of mpg in the hand book, so i could do with some help here please.
    Please help as I don’t want to buy some thing that requires me to put the indicator on every time I approch a petrol station.
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Jay Cole
    Participant

2 ltr dohc not 2.5ltr
    Many thanks.

Jay

Flying Scotsman
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.