LDV Convoy 2.5 petrol/lpg mpg?

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions LDV Convoy 2.5 petrol/lpg mpg?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg
    just looking on the link but can not find info for 2003 2.5 diesel ldv convoy anybody got an idea thank you any way

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg
    just looking on the link but can not find info for 2003 2.5 diesel ldv convoy anybody got an idea thank you any way

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg

bikerbrett
    Participant

ldv mpg

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The
    A bit confused here. The original post says it’s a petrol/LPG. The post I replied to about manuals and now this one refer to it as a diesel. Is it a diesel?
    If so, I get circa 25 to 30mpg from my MK6 transit LWB high top and that has a 2.4 non turbo engine.

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The
    A bit confused here. The original post says it’s a petrol/LPG. The post I replied to about manuals and now this one refer to it as a diesel. Is it a diesel?
    If so, I get circa 25 to 30mpg from my MK6 transit LWB high top and that has a 2.4 non turbo engine.

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The

mgroadster
    Participant

A bit confused here. The

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.