help noob buying camper van for summer

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van help noob buying camper van for summer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    mithcol
    Participant

Hi, I came to this forum seeking advice about purchasing. I have about $10,000 to spend on a camper van that I can take on a 10k mile 3 month journey this summer. I know nothing about cars or vans. Any help or suggestions on anything and where to start is greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Where about’s in the world

Hi

Where about’s in the world are you?
    Tell us about how many people will be travelling, what you intend to do. Give us as much info as possible.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi

Hi

Tell us about how many people will be travelling, what you intend to do. Give us as much info as possible.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi

Hi

mithcol
    Participant

Hi,
    sure, I am in Seattle and

Hi,

sure, I am in Seattle and will be taking the Van east to New York, then down to Florida, west to Cali and then back up to Seattle. There will be two of us and another two will join for some parts of the trip, so we will need 4 seatbelts. The van will also be used for camping and living purposes.

If you need any other info please ask.

mithcol
    Participant

Hi,

Hi,

sure, I am in Seattle and will be taking the Van east to New York, then down to Florida, west to Cali and then back up to Seattle. There will be two of us and another two will join for some parts of the trip, so we will need 4 seatbelts. The van will also be used for camping and living purposes.

mithcol
    Participant

Hi,

Hi,

mithcol
    Participant

Hi,

Hi,

mithcol
    Participant

Hi,

Hi,

mithcol
    Participant

also would prefer some good
    also would prefer some good storage space and automatic transmission, but not a priority.

mithcol
    Participant

also would prefer some good storage space and automatic transmission, but not a priority.

mithcol
    Participant

mithcol
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.