campervan rallies

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat campervan rallies

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this
    Good job it’s not this weekend, You’d not see the sun come up! Life on the road? Not for living! I’m just a leisure camper and through neccesity when I go trading at auto shows.
    I again wish you all the very best with your meet and we all do EXPECT a full report to this forum on your return.

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this
    Good job it’s not this weekend, You’d not see the sun come up! Life on the road? Not for living! I’m just a leisure camper and through neccesity when I go trading at auto shows.
    I again wish you all the very best with your meet and we all do EXPECT a full report to this forum on your return.

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this

T2_Millie
    Participant

Like minded people meeting up
    I drive a VW camper but love seeing any type of camper conversion, I love the ideas that people have and seeing conversions that are different. I think it would be great to meet up with like minded folks on the forum to bounce ideas of each other, trade advice and help and generally chill out by the BBQ with a beer.

My camper had to take a back seat for a while but the interior has been stripped and im back in the game and doing the planning for building my version, on a budget.

So many threads on here have helped with ideas especially as I’ve been getting all confused with the electrics.

T2_Millie
    Participant

I drive a VW camper but love seeing any type of camper conversion, I love the ideas that people have and seeing conversions that are different. I think it would be great to meet up with like minded folks on the forum to bounce ideas of each other, trade advice and help and generally chill out by the BBQ with a beer.

My camper had to take a back seat for a while but the interior has been stripped and im back in the game and doing the planning for building my version, on a budget.

So many threads on here have helped with ideas especially as I’ve been getting all confused with the electrics.

T2_Millie
    Participant

T2_Millie
    Participant

T2_Millie
    Participant

T2_Millie
    Participant

T2_Millie
    Participant

T2_Millie
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.