campervan rallies

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat campervan rallies

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    T2_Millie
    Participant

Like minded people meeting up
    I drive a VW camper but love seeing any type of camper conversion, I love the ideas that people have and seeing conversions that are different. I think it would be great to meet up with like minded folks on the forum to bounce ideas of each other, trade advice and help and generally chill out by the BBQ with a beer.

My camper had to take a back seat for a while but the interior has been stripped and im back in the game and doing the planning for building my version, on a budget.

So many threads on here have helped with ideas especially as I’ve been getting all confused with the electrics.

T2_Millie
    Participant

I drive a VW camper but love seeing any type of camper conversion, I love the ideas that people have and seeing conversions that are different. I think it would be great to meet up with like minded folks on the forum to bounce ideas of each other, trade advice and help and generally chill out by the BBQ with a beer.

My camper had to take a back seat for a while but the interior has been stripped and im back in the game and doing the planning for building my version, on a budget.

So many threads on here have helped with ideas especially as I’ve been getting all confused with the electrics.

T2_Millie
    Participant

T2_Millie
    Participant

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back
    Sorry to everyone had some real personal problems but back and ok now hope your all ok and yes looking forward to the new campervan year.

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back
    Sorry to everyone had some real personal problems but back and ok now hope your all ok and yes looking forward to the new campervan year.

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back

john phillips
    Participant

Hello guys i am back

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.