campervan rallies

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat campervan rallies

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 373 total)
  • Author

You seem to know an awful lot about the CC Events MG
    Are they hunting you down…trying to re-wire you in order to bring you back into the fold?
    Im new to this forum as you know and tend to go it alone but Im more than happy to hook up with folks i find along the way and impromptu is always best and leaves the happiest memories for sure. But. I would/will be keen to throw my efforts into meeting up, wild camping or basic stuff… the important thing is to be with folks who have the same take on this great life on the road.

So i agree…an old half oil drum for a BBQ in the middle and let the beer, wine and talk flow til it runs dry. Then we can sit and watch the sun come up.

Im there already

Suz

Are they hunting you down…trying to re-wire you in order to bring you back into the fold?
    Im new to this forum as you know and tend to go it alone but Im more than happy to hook up with folks i find along the way and impromptu is always best and leaves the happiest memories for sure. But. I would/will be keen to throw my efforts into meeting up, wild camping or basic stuff… the important thing is to be with folks who have the same take on this great life on the road.

So i agree…an old half oil drum for a BBQ in the middle and let the beer, wine and talk flow til it runs dry. Then we can sit and watch the sun come up.

Im there already

Suz

Im there already

Suz

Im there already

Suz

Im there already

Suz

Im there already

Suz

Im there already

Suz

Im there already

Suz

Im there already

Suz

Im there already

Suz

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this
    Good job it’s not this weekend, You’d not see the sun come up! Life on the road? Not for living! I’m just a leisure camper and through neccesity when I go trading at auto shows.
    I again wish you all the very best with your meet and we all do EXPECT a full report to this forum on your return.

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this
    Good job it’s not this weekend, You’d not see the sun come up! Life on the road? Not for living! I’m just a leisure camper and through neccesity when I go trading at auto shows.
    I again wish you all the very best with your meet and we all do EXPECT a full report to this forum on your return.

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this

mgroadster
    Participant

Good job it’s not this

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.