Wallpaper

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Wallpaper

• This topic has 51 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by ofb.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    stewart1979
    Participant

the screfix glue is only heat
    the screfix glue is only heat resistant to 50 celsius best been 90 in a camper

ofb
    Participant

spray glue
    I’m about to get some from ebay ….4 cans of high temp , Approx £20 delivered

ofb
    Participant

spray glue

ofb
    Participant

spray glue

stewart1979
    Participant

i can recommend this
    i can recommend this http://www.megavanmats.com/apps/webstore/products/show/301344

stewart1979
    Participant

i can recommend this
    i can recommend this http://www.megavanmats.com/apps/webstore/products/show/301344

stewart1979
    Participant

i can recommend this

mgroadster
    Participant

50 degress c is fine for me.
    50 degress c is fine for me. I’m not intending on camping in the Sahara. Surely 50c is perfectly acceptable. The van is insulated and boarded.
    Maybe if it was going straight onto the metal roof etc. and regularly used in roasting temps.
    Otherwise, I see little point in paying for high temp……OR have I missed something?

mgroadster
    Participant

50 degress c is fine for me. I’m not intending on camping in the Sahara. Surely 50c is perfectly acceptable. The van is insulated and boarded.
    Maybe if it was going straight onto the metal roof etc. and regularly used in roasting temps.
    Otherwise, I see little point in paying for high temp……OR have I missed something?

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

I’ve used cheap glue on two
    I’ve used cheap glue on two conversions and never had a problem. both vans were well insulated.

Darren
    Keymaster

I’ve used cheap glue on two conversions and never had a problem. both vans were well insulated.

Darren
    Keymaster

stewart1979
    Participant

im just going on what ive
    im just going on what ive been recomended i’d hate to have to end up doing the job twice

stewart1979
    Participant

im just going on what ive
    im just going on what ive been recomended i’d hate to have to end up doing the job twice

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.