Wallpaper

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Wallpaper

• This topic has 51 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by ofb.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    stewart1979
    Participant

have you thought about fabric instead?
    there’s loads of different paterns and will be a lot more hard wearing, van walls can get rubbed again etc paper might not last that long. or if you wanted fully washable oil cloth?? im in the middle of re lining my van and doing the ceiling in a fabric to break it up and give it a funky look.

Mav359
    Participant

Has anyone ever thought or
    Has anyone ever thought or used Felt/Baize? in my head with all the insulation and ply how much warmer can carpet make it, Felt would surleydo the same job at halk the price.

Just a thought

Mav359
    Participant

Has anyone ever thought or used Felt/Baize? in my head with all the insulation and ply how much warmer can carpet make it, Felt would surleydo the same job at halk the price.

Just a thought

Mav359
    Participant

Just a thought

mgroadster
    Participant

I popped into “carpetright”
    I popped into “carpetright” today to attempt to find something to compliment my grey lining carpet. Didn’t expect much, but was surprised to find a lovely red carpet at £5.49 M2. I have used some today and the result is great. It was very thin (hence the price) and was good to work with.It stuck to the MDF as well with the spray glue from screwfix…£3.99 a spray can.

mgroadster
    Participant

I popped into “carpetright” today to attempt to find something to compliment my grey lining carpet. Didn’t expect much, but was surprised to find a lovely red carpet at £5.49 M2. I have used some today and the result is great. It was very thin (hence the price) and was good to work with.It stuck to the MDF as well with the spray glue from screwfix…£3.99 a spray can.

mgroadster
    Participant

ofb
    Participant

cheap carpet
    Was that the ribbed type ?

Did it have a backing ?

This is the stuff I’m thing of http://www.carpetright.co.uk/range-champion-carpets.html

ofb
    Participant

cheap carpet

Did it have a backing ?

This is the stuff I’m thing of http://www.carpetright.co.uk/range-champion-carpets.html

ofb
    Participant

cheap carpet

Did it have a backing ?

mgroadster
    Participant

No, I thought all the cheap
    No, I thought all the cheap s**t was foam backed, but this isn’t. I’m not sure what it was called, but it came off a large roll in the shop. It’s not ribbed. It has about the same thickness as the lining carpet I bought from rainbow conversions.
    I did see some cheap ribbed, but it wasn’t avail in red and that is the only colour that would compliment the grey.

mgroadster
    Participant

No, I thought all the cheap s**t was foam backed, but this isn’t. I’m not sure what it was called, but it came off a large roll in the shop. It’s not ribbed. It has about the same thickness as the lining carpet I bought from rainbow conversions.
    I did see some cheap ribbed, but it wasn’t avail in red and that is the only colour that would compliment the grey.

mgroadster
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

the screfix glue is only heat
    the screfix glue is only heat resistant to 50 celsius best been 90 in a camper

stewart1979
    Participant

the screfix glue is only heat
    the screfix glue is only heat resistant to 50 celsius best been 90 in a camper

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.