stealth on campsite

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions stealth on campsite

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    petelm52
    Participant

Hi. I am in the process of converting my little van into a day camper. I have sourced a drive away awning that will fit (with some adaptations) . Can anybody shed some light on the subject of bieng welcomed at regular campsites with this sort of set up ??. I dont intend to use them very often , but guess some times i will need to ?.

Most of the time i intend to be in the lakes area and stay alone, but i have heard that stealth vechiles may not always be welcome on sites ? .

Would it help if i put a very small window in the side ? Make me more exceptable ?.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Pete

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are
    Most lakeland sites are welcoming as hikers, climbers etc. normally turn up with tents etc. Only the “caravan club family sites” are more than likely going to be a box of farts, but many many sites readily will open their arms to you.

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are
    Most lakeland sites are welcoming as hikers, climbers etc. normally turn up with tents etc. Only the “caravan club family sites” are more than likely going to be a box of farts, but many many sites readily will open their arms to you.

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

mgroadster
    Participant

Most lakeland sites are

Darren
    Keymaster

A lot of sites are fine with
    A lot of sites are fine with no windows. It’s best to call them first just to check.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.