stealth on campsite

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions stealth on campsite

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    petelm52
    Participant

thanks
    Thanks for comments, think a small window is a good idea, Although the awning will have windows i guess at night the van doors will be shut so a little peep hole in van is good.

petelm52
    Participant

thanks
    Thanks for comments, think a small window is a good idea, Although the awning will have windows i guess at night the van doors will be shut so a little peep hole in van is good.

petelm52
    Participant

thanks

petelm52
    Participant

thanks

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Hi there I have a ford transit I have had a blackout window put in in the side and skylight in the roof
    I have found campsites a problem as they allways try and charge y as a motor home making your pitch very expensive
    Some just say no

I now never use campsites as have found just parking up off road never a problem and it’s free
    I usually just find a quiet spot Or a business park and happy days .For the showers all the motorway service stations have them for free and all the sports centres have them and usually for a token amount let y use them . It’s great having a transit as no now knows what’s inside .
    I am in the process of having the hi viz shevrons put on to the back doors so then the van looks like its ment to be there as a maintance van
    Wherever you decide you want to park up no one bothers you .

All the best eastwater

I

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Hi there I have a ford transit I have had a blackout window put in in the side and skylight in the roof
    I have found campsites a problem as they allways try and charge y as a motor home making your pitch very expensive
    Some just say no

I now never use campsites as have found just parking up off road never a problem and it’s free
    I usually just find a quiet spot Or a business park and happy days .For the showers all the motorway service stations have them for free and all the sports centres have them and usually for a token amount let y use them . It’s great having a transit as no now knows what’s inside .
    I am in the process of having the hi viz shevrons put on to the back doors so then the van looks like its ment to be there as a maintance van

All the best eastwater

I

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Some just say no

All the best eastwater

I

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Some just say no

All the best eastwater

I

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Some just say no

All the best eastwater

I

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Some just say no

All the best eastwater

I

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Some just say no

All the best eastwater

I

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Some just say no

All the best eastwater

I

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Some just say no

All the best eastwater

I

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Some just say no

All the best eastwater

I

Eastwater
    Participant

Campsites and vans
    Some just say no

All the best eastwater

I

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.