Stealth camping

Home Forum topic Camping Stealth camping

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Thanks for the replies! All
    Thanks for the replies! All usefull info as i am planning my 1st trip!
    Was hoping to go spain/portugal for 3 months april-june but it looks like work will delay this until june. Not sure if i should leave it till septemper/october time because of the summer heat plus areas being busier during summer?!

Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Was hoping to go spain/portugal for 3 months april-june but it looks like work will delay this until june. Not sure if i should leave it till septemper/october time because of the summer heat plus areas being busier during summer?!

Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

I would recommend avoiding
    I would recommend avoiding June, July and August. It does get busy and hot. Also the police are not keen on people wild camping then. Except for the Galicia region, north west. They receive few visitors, and welcome vaners in summer also.

Darren
    Keymaster

I would recommend avoiding June, July and August. It does get busy and hot. Also the police are not keen on people wild camping then. Except for the Galicia region, north west. They receive few visitors, and welcome vaners in summer also.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.