Stealth camping

Home Forum topic Camping Stealth camping

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Parking and sleeping in a
    Parking and sleeping in a vehicle is much easier in Spain and Portugal than in the UK.
    Don’t put notices in the front. Don’t draw any attention to yourself. Motorways and busy areas can have some trouble when wild camping. Try and avoid them. Truck stops can be OK.
    Better places to camp are in beach car parks, and there are some official Aires provided by the councils.

Darren
    Keymaster

Parking and sleeping in a vehicle is much easier in Spain and Portugal than in the UK.
    Don’t put notices in the front. Don’t draw any attention to yourself. Motorways and busy areas can have some trouble when wild camping. Try and avoid them. Truck stops can be OK.
    Better places to camp are in beach car parks, and there are some official Aires provided by the councils.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Thanks for the replies! All
    Thanks for the replies! All usefull info as i am planning my 1st trip!
    Was hoping to go spain/portugal for 3 months april-june but it looks like work will delay this until june. Not sure if i should leave it till septemper/october time because of the summer heat plus areas being busier during summer?!

Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Was hoping to go spain/portugal for 3 months april-june but it looks like work will delay this until june. Not sure if i should leave it till septemper/october time because of the summer heat plus areas being busier during summer?!

Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Si’s Primastar
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.