shiney new smev GREAT PRICE

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions shiney new smev GREAT PRICE

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Font of Knowledge

good deals on camper gear
    Building a sprinter camper myself so looking to find best price for the gear. Popped in to cak tanks to get a load of stuff, very helpful people willing to spend the time with me to help me understand what i am doing to do it correctly. They told me they are launching a big discount next week over 15 percent (yes i know very good eh)on Dometic Waeco and Smev stuff, so going back to get my smev hob and fridge next week.

Font of Knowledge

Building a sprinter camper myself so looking to find best price for the gear. Popped in to cak tanks to get a load of stuff, very helpful people willing to spend the time with me to help me understand what i am doing to do it correctly. They told me they are launching a big discount next week over 15 percent (yes i know very good eh)on Dometic Waeco and Smev stuff, so going back to get my smev hob and fridge next week.

Font of Knowledge

Font of Knowledge

mgroadster
    Participant

Bought my 2 burner hob with
    Bought my 2 burner hob with combined sink and drainer for 8 quid at a boot sale, 1/2 hour with stainless steel cleaner and realised a fantastic bargain.

mgroadster
    Participant

Bought my 2 burner hob with combined sink and drainer for 8 quid at a boot sale, 1/2 hour with stainless steel cleaner and realised a fantastic bargain.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.