shiney new smev GREAT PRICE

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions shiney new smev GREAT PRICE

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Yes, I’m sure, but however as
    Yes, I’m sure, but however as a practicle choice for the average converter I think maybe completely out of touch. Trawl Ebay, they’re there for a fraction of the price. should get an ex caravan one for £20 to £40 used.
    Maybe they’ll look at one of your “slimlines” if Their 6 numbers come up on Sat, but then maybe not, cos They’ll just buy a winnebago.

mgroadster
    Participant

Yes, I’m sure, but however as a practicle choice for the average converter I think maybe completely out of touch. Trawl Ebay, they’re there for a fraction of the price. should get an ex caravan one for £20 to £40 used.
    Maybe they’ll look at one of your “slimlines” if Their 6 numbers come up on Sat, but then maybe not, cos They’ll just buy a winnebago.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

still on budget tho
    roadster i agree many second hand units are just as good .
    something this slim has been hard to find used , caravan items are too deep, and as the unit in pic will be my only worktop i had to go for the smev so as to have bit of room when lids are down.
    many things in the van will be made up or be second hand to keep to my budget of 950.
    ebay can be a mans best bud, travelling 170 miles one way just to buy a very fine used rock and roll bed this saturday after that buy, i will have every thing i can think of to finish the conversion with 250 left for those little things that seem to just crop up.

gymchris
    Participant

still on budget tho
    something this slim has been hard to find used , caravan items are too deep, and as the unit in pic will be my only worktop i had to go for the smev so as to have bit of room when lids are down.
    many things in the van will be made up or be second hand to keep to my budget of 950.
    ebay can be a mans best bud, travelling 170 miles one way just to buy a very fine used rock and roll bed this saturday after that buy, i will have every thing i can think of to finish the conversion with 250 left for those little things that seem to just crop up.

gymchris
    Participant

still on budget tho

gymchris
    Participant

still on budget tho

gymchris
    Participant

still on budget tho

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.