shiney new smev GREAT PRICE

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions shiney new smev GREAT PRICE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    gymchris
    Participant

JUST COLLECTED NEW SINK UNIT.
    its the slimline unit with mixer tap switch and waste all for a shocking £217.55 but found this to be by far the cheapest all in price after haggling for a 5percent discount.
    is this the cheapest, if so big up to magnum motorhomes in grimsby

mgroadster
    Participant

No. You can buy used combined
    No. You can buy used combined units from 30 quid off Ebay. OK they may not be “slimline” but perfectly useable in any camper. I think anybody who is on a tight budget will laugh at that price, buy hey, if your happy with it, great, enjoy.

mgroadster
    Participant

No. You can buy used combined units from 30 quid off Ebay. OK they may not be “slimline” but perfectly useable in any camper. I think anybody who is on a tight budget will laugh at that price, buy hey, if your happy with it, great, enjoy.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Anonymous

shiney new smev
    thats the same as the one in my van…. excellent piece if kit..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.