my t4 holdsworth

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van my t4 holdsworth

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

The Mighty VW T4
    I have a VW T4 Richard Holdsworth too. Not hit the high winds yet. Bought mine in Bolton which model is yours and are you pleased with the choice.

Mine is a 2 litre petrol engine 55000 miles. I am just getting an ECU fitted and then that me. Mine is the foward facing seat rather then the rock and roll bed.

I love to hear about yours

John

Wanderer007
    Participant

The Mighty VW T4
    I have a VW T4 Richard Holdsworth too. Not hit the high winds yet. Bought mine in Bolton which model is yours and are you pleased with the choice.

Mine is a 2 litre petrol engine 55000 miles. I am just getting an ECU fitted and then that me. Mine is the foward facing seat rather then the rock and roll bed.

John

Wanderer007
    Participant

The Mighty VW T4

John

Wanderer007
    Participant

The Mighty VW T4

John

stewart1979
    Participant

great to hear from you mine
    great to hear from you mine is the 2.5 diesel its just gone past 27000 miles even got all the service history and old mot’s with it (very pleased) mine is the one with the rock n roll bed is yours the one with 2 single beds? where very happy with ours loads of storage with it having the high top we’ve been away in it 3 times now and cant wait for the next time. any plans on where your going in yours? where you based??

stewart1979
    Participant

great to hear from you mine is the 2.5 diesel its just gone past 27000 miles even got all the service history and old mot’s with it (very pleased) mine is the one with the rock n roll bed is yours the one with 2 single beds? where very happy with ours loads of storage with it having the high top we’ve been away in it 3 times now and cant wait for the next time. any plans on where your going in yours? where you based??

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

Wanderer007
    Participant

There wont be
    many of them about, I bet you are pleased with the Camper I would be too. How did you come by that I looked high and low…………I am well impressed the 2.4 ltr are great engines.

Wanderer007
    Participant

There wont be
    many of them about, I bet you are pleased with the Camper I would be too. How did you come by that I looked high and low…………I am well impressed the 2.4 ltr are great engines.

Wanderer007
    Participant

There wont be

Wanderer007
    Participant

There wont be

Wanderer007
    Participant

There wont be

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.