my t4 holdsworth

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van my t4 holdsworth

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    stewart1979
    Participant

my t4 holdsworth we’ve had 3 weekend breaks in it now and loved every minute apart from wanting an awning or canopy we think its perfect

Darren
    Keymaster

Great looking van. Great to
    Great looking van. Great to hear you’re having so much fun.
    Where abouts do you camp?

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

stewart1979
    Participant

thanks we love it we’ve not
    thanks we love it we’ve not had it long so still trying to find interesting places to go but so far we’ve been to pickering great walk for the dog mablethorpe that brilliant weekend we had a month ago its a great beach in the sun then last week the lakes up to lake windermere which is gorgeous and looking forward to going back soon where based in wakefield near leeds

stewart1979
    Participant

thanks we love it we’ve not had it long so still trying to find interesting places to go but so far we’ve been to pickering great walk for the dog mablethorpe that brilliant weekend we had a month ago its a great beach in the sun then last week the lakes up to lake windermere which is gorgeous and looking forward to going back soon where based in wakefield near leeds

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

Wanderer007
    Participant

The Mighty VW T4
    I have a VW T4 Richard Holdsworth too. Not hit the high winds yet. Bought mine in Bolton which model is yours and are you pleased with the choice.

Mine is a 2 litre petrol engine 55000 miles. I am just getting an ECU fitted and then that me. Mine is the foward facing seat rather then the rock and roll bed.

I love to hear about yours

John

Wanderer007
    Participant

The Mighty VW T4
    I have a VW T4 Richard Holdsworth too. Not hit the high winds yet. Bought mine in Bolton which model is yours and are you pleased with the choice.

Mine is a 2 litre petrol engine 55000 miles. I am just getting an ECU fitted and then that me. Mine is the foward facing seat rather then the rock and roll bed.

I love to hear about yours

John

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.