my t4 holdsworth

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van my t4 holdsworth

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

There wont be
    many of them about, I bet you are pleased with the Camper I would be too. How did you come by that I looked high and low…………I am well impressed the 2.4 ltr are great engines.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Mine the
    Two single beds. I am based in two places Bath and Bolton……..I am returning to Bolton in the summer after living away for 29 years. It will be great to be back up North 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Mine the
    Two single beds. I am based in two places Bath and Bolton……..I am returning to Bolton in the summer after living away for 29 years. It will be great to be back up North 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Mine the

Wanderer007
    Participant

Mine the

Wanderer007
    Participant

Mine the

Wanderer007
    Participant

Mine the

stewart1979
    Participant

found it on ebay we spent
    found it on ebay we spent quite a while looking about for the right van and at first was looking at transits and sprinters, it was priced quite high but got talking to the owner and managed to get a whopping £1200.00 knocked off it it drives superb like you’d expect with the low mileage the doors close like new even the carpets seats and head line are like new a brilliant find

stewart1979
    Participant

found it on ebay we spent quite a while looking about for the right van and at first was looking at transits and sprinters, it was priced quite high but got talking to the owner and managed to get a whopping £1200.00 knocked off it it drives superb like you’d expect with the low mileage the doors close like new even the carpets seats and head line are like new a brilliant find

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.