me and my bus

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself me and my bus

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Frozen gas too?
    Thats a fairly daunting picture yup, how to keep the condensation down? And i think one type of bottled gas has a lower freezing point than the other but which way round is it? Blue or orange?

All thoughts and scenarios add to my cogitations !

thanks mgr.

suz

Frozen gas too?
    Thats a fairly daunting picture yup, how to keep the condensation down? And i think one type of bottled gas has a lower freezing point than the other but which way round is it? Blue or orange?

thanks mgr.

suz

Frozen gas too?

thanks mgr.

suz

Frozen gas too?

thanks mgr.

suz

Frozen gas too?

thanks mgr.

suz

Frozen gas too?

thanks mgr.

suz

Frozen gas too?

thanks mgr.

suz

mgroadster
    Participant

You need Propane gas for
    You need Propane gas for winter (orange bottle).
    Providing you have plenty of adequate insulation with some ventilation, that should be ok.
    When you leave the van for a day or whatever in the winter, it’ll probably be bloody freezing when you return, so maybe a little truck cab heater may be an idea or something.
    I would also want a “proper” toilet if I was living in it permanently as my home, as I sure wouldn’t want to take a dump outside in a snow storm! If you have a chemical toilet, you need to think where you are going to empty it.
    HOWEVER, I’m sure there are some van “livers” who could enlighten more, as I’m just a leisure camper.

mgroadster
    Participant

You need Propane gas for
    Providing you have plenty of adequate insulation with some ventilation, that should be ok.
    When you leave the van for a day or whatever in the winter, it’ll probably be bloody freezing when you return, so maybe a little truck cab heater may be an idea or something.
    I would also want a “proper” toilet if I was living in it permanently as my home, as I sure wouldn’t want to take a dump outside in a snow storm! If you have a chemical toilet, you need to think where you are going to empty it.
    HOWEVER, I’m sure there are some van “livers” who could enlighten more, as I’m just a leisure camper.

mgroadster
    Participant

You need Propane gas for

mgroadster
    Participant

You need Propane gas for

mgroadster
    Participant

You need Propane gas for

mgroadster
    Participant

You need Propane gas for

mgroadster
    Participant

You need Propane gas for

mgroadster
    Participant

You need Propane gas for

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.