me and my bus

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself me and my bus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    twinwebber16001972
    Participant

HI , I”M new 2 this computer malarkie so … anyhow ive just joined and am finding this all VERY interesting ! as i ve said on an other post , ive not yet met a van/bus owner who isn”t a fab person .TRUTH! I gravitated from living in a tent(3 years) to buying and living in my bay 1972 camper, it”s for me ideal thou being underneath it on the hard shoulder in winter at 2am trying 2 refit a wire ANDthe torch batteries are bleedin” well weak GRRRRR..! GREAT thing is, my camper can be repaired with string ,spoons glue and lots and lots of love ! they are easy peasy to spanner (thankfully)and the social side during summer esp. is fab

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you.
    Hope

Great to hear from you.
    Hope you have a nice time here.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you.
    Hope

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you.
    Hope

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you.
    Hope

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you.
    Hope

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you.
    Hope

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you.
    Hope

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you.
    Hope

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you.
    Hope

Great to hear from you.

Conversion converts are the biz
    hi Twin pot,
    its people like you that keep the dream for people like me alive! im just thinking about living life in my old merc bus that u see in the pic..(taken last summer in Barcelona). i’m arriving at this notion via a pretty full-on life so far with marriage n kids and career and house in france and always having a passion for the road.. i dont want to head into this like i do with everything else, wearing my fashionable rose tinted specs – not this time. So whats the worst case scenario ….? Whats gonna send me running for cover and checking into the nearest Travelodge lol

🙂 suz

hi Twin pot,
    its people like you that keep the dream for people like me alive! im just thinking about living life in my old merc bus that u see in the pic..(taken last summer in Barcelona). i’m arriving at this notion via a pretty full-on life so far with marriage n kids and career and house in france and always having a passion for the road.. i dont want to head into this like i do with everything else, wearing my fashionable rose tinted specs – not this time. So whats the worst case scenario ….? Whats gonna send me running for cover and checking into the nearest Travelodge lol

🙂 suz

hi Twin pot,

🙂 suz

hi Twin pot,

🙂 suz

hi Twin pot,

🙂 suz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.