me and my bus

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself me and my bus

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Conversion converts are the biz
    hi Twin pot,
    its people like you that keep the dream for people like me alive! im just thinking about living life in my old merc bus that u see in the pic..(taken last summer in Barcelona). i’m arriving at this notion via a pretty full-on life so far with marriage n kids and career and house in france and always having a passion for the road.. i dont want to head into this like i do with everything else, wearing my fashionable rose tinted specs – not this time. So whats the worst case scenario ….? Whats gonna send me running for cover and checking into the nearest Travelodge lol

🙂 suz

hi Twin pot,
    its people like you that keep the dream for people like me alive! im just thinking about living life in my old merc bus that u see in the pic..(taken last summer in Barcelona). i’m arriving at this notion via a pretty full-on life so far with marriage n kids and career and house in france and always having a passion for the road.. i dont want to head into this like i do with everything else, wearing my fashionable rose tinted specs – not this time. So whats the worst case scenario ….? Whats gonna send me running for cover and checking into the nearest Travelodge lol

🙂 suz

hi Twin pot,

🙂 suz

hi Twin pot,

🙂 suz

mgroadster
    Participant

I suppose if I was going to
    I suppose if I was going to live in a camper, my thoughts would be this…Summer, great! Winter, when the water cannister is frozen, frost on the inside of the windows, damp cold bedding, aaaggghhh!
    We lived in a static caravan whilst I did a work contract, and in the winter, drainage pipes would freeze, water froze etc. etc.(It’s not so glamourous then).

mgroadster
    Participant

I suppose if I was going to live in a camper, my thoughts would be this…Summer, great! Winter, when the water cannister is frozen, frost on the inside of the windows, damp cold bedding, aaaggghhh!
    We lived in a static caravan whilst I did a work contract, and in the winter, drainage pipes would freeze, water froze etc. etc.(It’s not so glamourous then).

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Frozen gas too?
    Thats a fairly daunting picture yup, how to keep the condensation down? And i think one type of bottled gas has a lower freezing point than the other but which way round is it? Blue or orange?

All thoughts and scenarios add to my cogitations !

thanks mgr.

suz

Frozen gas too?
    Thats a fairly daunting picture yup, how to keep the condensation down? And i think one type of bottled gas has a lower freezing point than the other but which way round is it? Blue or orange?

All thoughts and scenarios add to my cogitations !

thanks mgr.

suz

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.