Leisure battery

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    You say you bought the

Hi

You say you bought the vehicle from me, but campervanlife.com doesn’t sell vehicles, and has never had anything to do with Ford Hobby motorhomes.

However, I’ll try and help.
    You should replace all od the leisure batteries at the same time. If you have an old battery and a new one, the new one will not perform well. So replace them all, ideally with the same size and make for each battery.

It’s unlikely that one is for starting the engine. The engine cranking battery should be under the bonnet. Is there a battery under the bonnet?

Replace the existing batteries with the same size and rating. So replace 110 AH batteries with 110AH batteries. Make sure the new ones are not bigger in size than the existing ones, or they might not fit. The new batteries do not need to be the same make as the existing batteries.

Is the third battery under the passengers seat the same make and size as the leisure battery? If so it’s another leisure battery.

If you are unsure of anything, visit a motorhome dealer and they will assist you in getting the right batteries.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    You say you bought the

Hi

You say you bought the vehicle from me, but campervanlife.com doesn’t sell vehicles, and has never had anything to do with Ford Hobby motorhomes.

You should replace all od the leisure batteries at the same time. If you have an old battery and a new one, the new one will not perform well. So replace them all, ideally with the same size and make for each battery.

It’s unlikely that one is for starting the engine. The engine cranking battery should be under the bonnet. Is there a battery under the bonnet?

Replace the existing batteries with the same size and rating. So replace 110 AH batteries with 110AH batteries. Make sure the new ones are not bigger in size than the existing ones, or they might not fit. The new batteries do not need to be the same make as the existing batteries.

Is the third battery under the passengers seat the same make and size as the leisure battery? If so it’s another leisure battery.

If you are unsure of anything, visit a motorhome dealer and they will assist you in getting the right batteries.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    You say you bought the

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    You say you bought the

Hi

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.