Leisure battery

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    kitesurfer
    Participant

There are many many different
    There are many many different ways that a leisure battery can be connected up so without more infomation of your system its very difficult to offer advice. Darren has mentioned the most likely but there are lots of alternatives.

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

There are many many different ways that a leisure battery can be connected up so without more infomation of your system its very difficult to offer advice. Darren has mentioned the most likely but there are lots of alternatives.

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

Eamon

I have a Ford Hobby T600FC
    I have a Ford Hobby T600FC Campervan (2006) 2.0ltr TDCi diesel. I bought this vehicle from you in June 2006
    Under the driver’s seat (L/H drive) are two 12 volt batteries. As one needs replacing, should I replace both batteries?
    I believe one is for starting the engine, what is the other one for?
    Can you tell me the full specification, i.e. AH, Amperage & dimensions as I want to make sure I buy the correct batteries.
    A third battery is located under the passenger’s seat, again can you tell me what this is for.
    I cannot find any information in the Hobby manual or the Ford Transit handbook. I searched on various Forums but I get very confusing answers.
    I would be very grateful if you can reply to this e-mail or guide me to the correct source for the solutions to my query.
    Thank you.
    Eamon Curran

Eamon

I have a Ford Hobby T600FC Campervan (2006) 2.0ltr TDCi diesel. I bought this vehicle from you in June 2006
    Under the driver’s seat (L/H drive) are two 12 volt batteries. As one needs replacing, should I replace both batteries?
    Can you tell me the full specification, i.e. AH, Amperage & dimensions as I want to make sure I buy the correct batteries.
    A third battery is located under the passenger’s seat, again can you tell me what this is for.
    I cannot find any information in the Hobby manual or the Ford Transit handbook. I searched on various Forums but I get very confusing answers.
    I would be very grateful if you can reply to this e-mail or guide me to the correct source for the solutions to my query.
    Thank you.
    Eamon Curran

Eamon

Thank you.
    Eamon Curran

Eamon

Thank you.
    Eamon Curran

Eamon

Thank you.
    Eamon Curran

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.