Insulating a van

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Insulating a van

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 221 total)
  • Author

squeeks R us
    thanks for that very useful feedback. Polysterene seemed like a option but not if its going to set my teeth on edge every time i drive!
    the rock wool sounds good too, would you put the foil to the metal of facing in towards the living space…?

regards Suz

squeeks R us
    thanks for that very useful feedback. Polysterene seemed like a option but not if its going to set my teeth on edge every time i drive!
    the rock wool sounds good too, would you put the foil to the metal of facing in towards the living space…?

regards Suz

squeeks R us

regards Suz

squeeks R us

regards Suz

squeeks R us

regards Suz

squeeks R us

regards Suz

Deb
    Participant

so pleased i found this site
    so pleased i found this site for all the info, the kingspan is very expensive so i like the idea of the B&Q plastic insulation as it looks very easy for a novice like me to work with and its cheap ! thanks Darren for that one and everybody else who posts here.

Deb
    Participant

so pleased i found this site for all the info, the kingspan is very expensive so i like the idea of the B&Q plastic insulation as it looks very easy for a novice like me to work with and its cheap ! thanks Darren for that one and everybody else who posts here.

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.