Insulating a van

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Insulating a van

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    thesmiths
    Participant

Cheers. Too many choices!
    Cheers. Too many choices! That’s the last thing on the list to buy for the moment. Getting the windows done end of this week, ordered ply lining and veltrim today.

We’re going to be busy for while!

thesmiths
    Participant

Cheers. Too many choices! That’s the last thing on the list to buy for the moment. Getting the windows done end of this week, ordered ply lining and veltrim today.

thesmiths
    Participant

thesmiths
    Participant

thesmiths
    Participant

thesmiths
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Why is the insulation the
    Why is the insulation the last thing? Should be the 1st LOL. The ply lining is no good till the insulation is in.(Don’t forget electrics in before ply lining, or you’ll have to use trunking which looks ugly).
    I wish I could be thinking of veltrim…I’m still ply lining.I’m using 18mm MDF for the kitchen units and dividing walls and ply for the lining.
    I’ve installed the roof vent, toilet vent and 240v hook up flush socket. Jigsaw was busy that weekend!

mgroadster
    Participant

Why is the insulation the last thing? Should be the 1st LOL. The ply lining is no good till the insulation is in.(Don’t forget electrics in before ply lining, or you’ll have to use trunking which looks ugly).
    I wish I could be thinking of veltrim…I’m still ply lining.I’m using 18mm MDF for the kitchen units and dividing walls and ply for the lining.
    I’ve installed the roof vent, toilet vent and 240v hook up flush socket. Jigsaw was busy that weekend!

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.