help/ideas for first campervan conversion…

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions help/ideas for first campervan conversion…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Benomahony
    Participant

thanks everyone
    Thanks to everyone for the comments, i’ve taken them on board.
    Ive decided to buy a friends mercedes 208d, alot smaller than I initially planned but insurance has turned out to be a nightmare so i’ve had to keep it small, and at least this way I can now use the van as a run-around vehicle aswell.
    because the van won’t be officially classed as a campervan i’ve been getting quotes for regular van insurance instead, the cheapest quote was still 800 quid! nevertheless i’m going to buy the van, declare it off road over winter and have some time to work on it to get it set up for when my car insurance runs out in feburary.
    if anyone has any tips or loopholes i may be able to use to get any better quotes i’d love to hear them!
    thanks for your time and il upload pictures when I start work on it.

Benomahony
    Participant

thanks everyone
    Ive decided to buy a friends mercedes 208d, alot smaller than I initially planned but insurance has turned out to be a nightmare so i’ve had to keep it small, and at least this way I can now use the van as a run-around vehicle aswell.
    because the van won’t be officially classed as a campervan i’ve been getting quotes for regular van insurance instead, the cheapest quote was still 800 quid! nevertheless i’m going to buy the van, declare it off road over winter and have some time to work on it to get it set up for when my car insurance runs out in feburary.
    if anyone has any tips or loopholes i may be able to use to get any better quotes i’d love to hear them!

Benomahony
    Participant

thanks everyone

Benomahony
    Participant

thanks everyone

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,
    I am 24 yrs old and insurance was an issue for me. Insurance hear my age and their eyes light up. I found adrian flux the best. They were the cheapest quote, but more importantly for you they included European break down cover and insurance.

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,
    I am 24 yrs old and insurance was an issue for me. Insurance hear my age and their eyes light up. I found adrian flux the best. They were the cheapest quote, but more importantly for you they included European break down cover and insurance.

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,

tanker101
    Participant

Insurance
    Hi Benomahony,

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.