help/ideas for first campervan conversion…

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions help/ideas for first campervan conversion…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    petelm52
    Participant

vans
    Good luck with your conversion mate, In my opinon, steer well clear of iveco..! I have had one and know of several other people who have, and all had nothing but problems from new ? Rust and gearbox issues are the most common. when i contacted the dealers about the 6month old van i purchased from them that was showing signs of rust and the gearbox needed two arms to change up or down !!! The reply i recieved was :: well it is only a VAN !!!!!!!!!!!. customer care at its best ??? LOL

petelm52
    Participant

vans
    Good luck with your conversion mate, In my opinon, steer well clear of iveco..! I have had one and know of several other people who have, and all had nothing but problems from new ? Rust and gearbox issues are the most common. when i contacted the dealers about the 6month old van i purchased from them that was showing signs of rust and the gearbox needed two arms to change up or down !!! The reply i recieved was :: well it is only a VAN !!!!!!!!!!!. customer care at its best ??? LOL

petelm52
    Participant

vans

petelm52
    Participant

vans

petelm52
    Participant

vans

petelm52
    Participant

vans

petelm52
    Participant

vans

petelm52
    Participant

vans

mgroadster
    Participant

I have to 2nd the comments on
    I have to 2nd the comments on the Iveco…Worst vehicle our company ever had…always being repaired for one thing or another. The reason some of the Iveco’s are popular in Europe is because you can buy one for about 50p but then have to spend a grand a week to keep it running. Terrible vehicles!

mgroadster
    Participant

I have to 2nd the comments on the Iveco…Worst vehicle our company ever had…always being repaired for one thing or another. The reason some of the Iveco’s are popular in Europe is because you can buy one for about 50p but then have to spend a grand a week to keep it running. Terrible vehicles!

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.