Considering a Talbot Express – am I crazy?

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van Considering a Talbot Express – am I crazy?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991
    My van is almost 25 years old and built like a tank–my garage always says that these campers always have'” good clean bottoms”—-meaning very little rust—later models were lower on the ground and do suffer with rust

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991
    My van is almost 25 years old and built like a tank–my garage always says that these campers always have'” good clean bottoms”—-meaning very little rust—later models were lower on the ground and do suffer with rust

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991

Lorraine

Talbot Express
    Hi there

I’ve been dreaming of a Camper Van and thought I wanted a classic VW camper but after seeing a Talbot Express, I love the interior, it’s space, storage and facilities plus the bedroom above the driving area. However, each time I try to search on line, all I come up with are second hand listings. I want to think and dream big and start with looking at the new ranges. Can anyone guide me on who makes them and ideally, where I can go view a whole load of them. New or almost new is the dream. Also, I heard the fibre glass ones rust less etc because there are no seams. This makes sense to me, but do the new models still use fibre glass? I looked at VW camper vans after initially visiting a park displaying mobile homes which although lovely were way to big. The Talbot Express seems to me to be the best in regard to a manageable size (in terms of not being too anti social when parking up places and managing driving it around roundabouts and reversing etc so I feel confident when driving it).

Hope someone can advise. I’d like to access a site where I can do virtual tours or at least look at a range of interiors.

best wishes, Lorraine

Lorraine

Talbot Express
    Hi there

I’ve been dreaming of a Camper Van and thought I wanted a classic VW camper but after seeing a Talbot Express, I love the interior, it’s space, storage and facilities plus the bedroom above the driving area. However, each time I try to search on line, all I come up with are second hand listings. I want to think and dream big and start with looking at the new ranges. Can anyone guide me on who makes them and ideally, where I can go view a whole load of them. New or almost new is the dream. Also, I heard the fibre glass ones rust less etc because there are no seams. This makes sense to me, but do the new models still use fibre glass? I looked at VW camper vans after initially visiting a park displaying mobile homes which although lovely were way to big. The Talbot Express seems to me to be the best in regard to a manageable size (in terms of not being too anti social when parking up places and managing driving it around roundabouts and reversing etc so I feel confident when driving it).

Hope someone can advise. I’d like to access a site where I can do virtual tours or at least look at a range of interiors.

best wishes, Lorraine

Lorraine

Talbot Express
    Hi there

best wishes, Lorraine

Lorraine

Talbot Express
    Hi there

best wishes, Lorraine

Lorraine

Talbot Express
    Hi there

best wishes, Lorraine

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.