Considering a Talbot Express – am I crazy?

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van Considering a Talbot Express – am I crazy?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    jaguar222

talbot expres

i have had two of these in petrol never had any trouble with them some rust always been able to get parts 25 miles to the gallon easy to work on easy to understand the engine and any work that needs to be done such as servicing and so on like driving a block of flats on an open road on a windy day  but store all your heavey stuff on floor during journeys so not to make it top heavy store any weight between axles to help keep it stable i am about to sell mine as giving up rollig but it will still give some one some good hollidays

jaguar222

talbot expres

i have had two of these in petrol never had any trouble with them some rust always been able to get parts 25 miles to the gallon easy to work on easy to understand the engine and any work that needs to be done such as servicing and so on like driving a block of flats on an open road on a windy day  but store all your heavey stuff on floor during journeys so not to make it top heavy store any weight between axles to help keep it stable i am about to sell mine as giving up rollig but it will still give some one some good hollidays

jaguar222

talbot expres

jaguar222

talbot expres

jaguar222

talbot expres

jaguar222

talbot expres

jaguar222

talbot expres

jaguar222

talbot expres

jaguar222

talbot expres

jaguar222

talbot expres

jaguar222

talbot expres

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991
    My van is almost 25 years old and built like a tank–my garage always says that these campers always have'” good clean bottoms”—-meaning very little rust—later models were lower on the ground and do suffer with rust

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991
    My van is almost 25 years old and built like a tank–my garage always says that these campers always have'” good clean bottoms”—-meaning very little rust—later models were lower on the ground and do suffer with rust

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991

sheila

Talbot Express 1000 1991

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.