Can anyone help

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

TBH If I was you, I’d get
    TBH If I was you, I’d get this stuff professionally checked 1st. It is always difficult to determine what the previous owners did and if they did it safely. (could very well have been a bodger)Also have all the pipe pressures etc checked and for leaks.

mgroadster
    Participant

TBH If I was you, I’d get this stuff professionally checked 1st. It is always difficult to determine what the previous owners did and if they did it safely. (could very well have been a bodger)Also have all the pipe pressures etc checked and for leaks.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.