Can anyone help

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc
    tried all the obvious things that you mentioned, I’m not sure how the previous owner as wired up the fridge, don’t thinkits how its suppose to be,unless its buggered as I’ve tried iton all 3 settings even bought a new bottle of gas and used the ignition button to try and get it started but nothing, there are wires coming out of the back of the fridge but I’ve got a feeling that they are not connected anywhere, maybe thats why it doesn’t work on gas because of the electronic ignition not connected.

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc
    tried all the obvious things that you mentioned, I’m not sure how the previous owner as wired up the fridge, don’t thinkits how its suppose to be,unless its buggered as I’ve tried iton all 3 settings even bought a new bottle of gas and used the ignition button to try and get it started but nothing, there are wires coming out of the back of the fridge but I’ve got a feeling that they are not connected anywhere, maybe thats why it doesn’t work on gas because of the electronic ignition not connected.

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

thanks spc

mgroadster
    Participant

TBH If I was you, I’d get
    TBH If I was you, I’d get this stuff professionally checked 1st. It is always difficult to determine what the previous owners did and if they did it safely. (could very well have been a bodger)Also have all the pipe pressures etc checked and for leaks.

mgroadster
    Participant

TBH If I was you, I’d get this stuff professionally checked 1st. It is always difficult to determine what the previous owners did and if they did it safely. (could very well have been a bodger)Also have all the pipe pressures etc checked and for leaks.

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.