campervan

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

I fitted my own, having not
    I fitted my own, having not done it before. I have 12 volts experience though, and fairly confident to do most jobs.
    Was quite easy.

If using hookup on the continent you should really get a double poll unit. Like this one.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAINS-16-AMP-CONSUMER-UNIT-CAMPER-MOTORHOME-HORSE-BOX-/330498520924?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item4cf33f375c#ht_2881wt_1109

If only using UK electricity then single pole is OK.

I’ll try and write up an article about fitting my unit over the next few days.

bill hadfield

compass calypso
    can anyone tell me if the leisure battery in a compass calypso provides power to any of the sockets or is it just the lights?

bill hadfield

compass calypso
    can anyone tell me if the leisure battery in a compass calypso provides power to any of the sockets or is it just the lights?

bill hadfield

compass calypso

bill hadfield

compass calypso

bill hadfield

compass calypso

bill hadfield

compass calypso

bill hadfield

compass calypso

bill hadfield

compass calypso

bill hadfield

compass calypso

bill hadfield

compass calypso

bill hadfield

compass calypso

bill hadfield

compass calypso

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.