campervan

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    lazarus
    Participant

how far do you want to go
    I suppose it will vary depending just how integrated into your camper you need it to be. If your going for a properly mounted external socket feeding back through to a professional charging and distribution system then its going to have a reasonable bit of expense involved. On the other end of the scale if you’re just running a extension lead in through the door and plugging your gear straight into that then its going to be much cheaper.

lazarus
    Participant

I suppose it will vary depending just how integrated into your camper you need it to be. If your going for a properly mounted external socket feeding back through to a professional charging and distribution system then its going to have a reasonable bit of expense involved. On the other end of the scale if you’re just running a extension lead in through the door and plugging your gear straight into that then its going to be much cheaper.

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up
    hi thanks very much reguards bill

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.